The suction of the cups mobilizes blood flow to promote the healing of a broad range of medical ailments.
The cups can be placed on the skin and left for a few minutes or used with oil in a gliding motion. The treatment is very relaxing and can be combined with a massage.
Cupping therapy dates back to ancient Egyptian, Chinese, and Middle Eastern cultures. One of the oldest medical textbooks in the world, theEbers Papyrus, describes how the ancient Egyptians were using cupping therapy in 1,550 B.C.
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Relieves back and neck pains
- Relaxes stiff muscles
- Reduces cellulite
- Drains and moves fluids
- Relieves inflammation
- Sedates the nervous system
- Stretches muscles and connective tissues
- Loosens adhesions from scars